Chocolate Corn Flakes
320g Plain Flour
150g Castor Sugar
100g Chocolate Corn flakes
1 Egg Yolk
1/4 tsp Vanilla extract
1 tsp Baking Powder
1. Sieve the flour and baking powder together.
2. Beat the sugar and butter until creamy.
3. Add in egg, egg yolk and mix well.
4. Lastly add sifted flour, mix well and leave asdie for 20 mins.
5. Cut the dough into small balls.
6. Coat corn flakes onto them. Flatten them and bake at 160 degrees celcius for 15 to 20 mins.
Deep Fried Crab Meat
Deep Fried Chi Gu