Mango Mousse Cake
4 Eggs + 1 egg yolk
100g Plain Flour
100g Melted Butter
Preheat oven to 160 degrees celcius.
Grease and line a ddp 9 inches round baking tin with paper.
1. Whisk eggs and sugar at max speed for 6 mins until stiff.
2. Fold in sifted flour by handm using an upward circulating motion. Add in melted butter and
mix well until batter is shiny.
3. Pour into baking tin and bake for abt 35 mins.
4. Cut cake into 2 layers when it is cooled.
3 tbsp Water
15g / 1 tbsp. Gelatin
100 Mango Puree
250g Fresh Cream
Mousee Filling Method
1. Disslove gelatin in water over a low fire, Leave to cool
2. Whisk fresh cream at medium speed until stiff.
3. Add mango puree into fresh cream and add in cooled gelatin and mix well.
4. Position one layer of cake on a cake board and place a cake ring over.
5. Spread 1/2 of mango mousse on top of cake.
6. Repeat the same process until all the mousse is used up.
7. Leave in the freezer to set, abt 1/2 hour.
8. Line mango cubes on top and pour lukewarm instant jelly on top. Leave in the fridge to set.
1/2 tbsp Instant Jelly
1 tbsp Mango Puree
1. Boil Water, sugar and instant jelly together.
2. Set aside until almost coola and pour over top of cake.