Flower Eggs Jelly
3 1/2 tsp Agar-Agar powder
750 ml Water
3 pieces Pandan Leaves
1 Egg Yolk
3 tbsp Pandan Juice
1. Lightly beat the egg and egg yolk together.
Sieve. Set aside.
2. Boil water and Agar-agar powder over medium heat until the powder dissolves.
3. Add sugar and pandan leaves, boil until the sugar dissolves.
4. Bring the mixture to the boil again,
5. Slowly add in beaten egg.
Boil until the egg is done.
6. Add pandan juice and stir well.
7. Turn the heat off.
8. Pour into a mould.
9. Leave it to cool and regrigerate for an hour.