Recipe Source: winnie
Ingredients for bread:
200g wholemeal flour
15g condensed milk
3g dry instant yeast
Condense Milk Sauce
20g condensed milk
1 egg (lightly beaten)
- Mix all ingredients for bread in the mixing bowl (except butter)
- Knead the dough for about 10 minutes , add butter and knead till smooth.
- Cover the dough till proof until double in size.
- Punch out the air in the dough.
- Flatten the dough to a rectangle size.
- Apply a layer of sauce on the flatten dough.
- Cut into four strips.
- Stack up the dough and cut into eight potion.
- Place the dough, straight side up in the lightly grease chiffon pan.
- Let it proof to cover the whole chiffon pan.
- Brush the top of the dough with egg wash, sprinkle some Poppy Seeds or Pistachios.
- Bake at 170 degrees for 25 mins or till brown.
I‘m joining Best Recipes For Everyone November 2014 Event Theme:
hosted by Fion @ XuanHom's Mom Kitchen Diary.