Raising Yogurt Bread
Recipe Source: Cass
50g Peach Flavour Greek Yogurt
280g Bread Flour
40g Dried Raisins
40g Castor Sugar
4g Instant Dry Yeast
1. Place all ingredients except butter and raisins in a mixing bowl. Mix till dough is formed.
2. Add in butter and mix till dough is smooth and elastic.
3. Next add in the raisins till evenly mixed.
4. Lightly oiled a bowl and place the dough in it. Cover with cling wrap and leave to proof till double
in size for about an hour.
5. Punch the dough to release air in the dough.
6. Divide into 6 pieces and roll into small round balls and rest for 15 minutes.
7. Flatten dough into oblong shape and roll to form a bread roll.
8. Placed in a lightly greased pan with cling wrap and proof for another hour till double in size.
9. Egg Washed, Sprinkled Almond Flakes and bake in preheated 160 degrees oven for 20 minutes or till golden brown.
I‘m joining Best Recipes For Everyone November 2014 Event Theme:
hosted by Fion @ XuanHom's Mom Kitchen Diary.