Sunday, November 9, 2014

Raisins Yogurt Bread

I baked this Yogurt Bread again but this time I added raisins instead. I baked double potion, one for my mum and one for my MIL. I am addicted to this bread partly because I love the soft and fluffy texture.





Raising Yogurt Bread

Recipe Source: Cass

Ingredients:

50g   Peach Flavour Greek Yogurt
280g Bread Flour
40g   Dried Raisins
40g   Castor Sugar
3g     Salt
121g  Milk
37g   Egg
28g   Butter
4g     Instant Dry Yeast

Toppings

Almond Flakes

Methods:

1. Place all ingredients except butter and raisins in a mixing bowl. Mix till dough is formed.
2. Add in butter and mix till dough is smooth and elastic.
3. Next add in the raisins till evenly mixed.
4. Lightly oiled a bowl and place the dough in it. Cover with cling wrap and leave to proof till double
    in size for about an hour.
5. Punch the dough to release air in the dough.
6. Divide into 6 pieces and roll into small round balls and rest for 15 minutes.
7. Flatten dough into oblong shape and roll to form a bread roll.
8. Placed in a lightly greased pan with cling wrap and proof for another hour till double in size.
9. Egg Washed, Sprinkled Almond Flakes and bake in preheated 160 degrees oven for 20 minutes or till golden brown.

                                                     



I‘m joining Best Recipes For Everyone November 2014 Event Theme:


     

2 comments:

Fion said...

I already bookmarked!hahaha
But still have plenty of recipes in my bookmark list...pengsan...haha

Cecilia Yap said...

I also have bookmarked a lot of recipes...pengsan..Don't know when then can finish baking all...