Recipe Source: Li Shuan
250g Bread Flour
50g Pumpkin Mud
50g Castor Sugar
1 tbsp Milk Powder
1/2 tsp Salt
1 tsp Yeast
1. Place all ingredients, except butter in a mixing bowl. Knead until a smooth and elastic dough is formed.
2. Add butter and knead until the dough has become elastic.
3, Place dough in a greased bowl. Spray with some water and let it proof for an hour or until double in size.
4. Remove air bubbles.
5. Divide dough into 12 small equal portions ( abt 40g). Rest for 10 minutes.
6. Grab 1 dough and stretch out long and roll it. Place it in a greased pan. Repeat for the rest of the dough.
7. Let it proof for another 50 minutes.
8. Brush some egg wash on top, followed by sprinkle of sugar and parmesan cheese.
9. Bake in a 175 degrees preheated oven for 16 - 18 mins or until golden brown.
I‘m joining Best Recipes For Everyone November 2014 Event Theme: