1/4 cup melted butter
2 tbsp fresh rosemary
1 tbsp salt
1 tbsp black pepper
a handful of grated parmesan cheese
- Grate the pumpkins and squeeze as much moisture out with your hands.
- Toss with rosemarry, cheese, salt, pepper and melted butter in a large bowl.
- Heat the frying pan with 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Grab a handful of the pumpkin mixture and pat into a patty.
- Fry it till golden brown.
- Continue with the rest of the pumpkin mixture.
This post is linked to the event Little Thumbs Up (Oct 2014 Event: PUMPKIN)
& co-hosted by Charmaine of Mimi Bakery House.