Pasta Pumpkin with Sausages
1 tbsp Olive Oil
3 cloves garlic, crashed
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
500g Butternut Pumpkin
300ml Cooking Cream
2 tbsp finely grated parmesan
1/2 tsp nutmeg
Prawns, Sausages, Crab Meat, Minced Pork & Button Mushroom ( estimated amount)
Salt & Pepper to taste
Some pumpkin cubes fried as garnishes
- Cook the Pumpkin with some water till soft.
- Cook Pasta in a pot of boiling salted water with oil till tender and drain.
- Heat Oil & butter in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Add garlic & walnuts & fry till fragrant.
- Add the Minced Pork, Sausage, Crab Meat & Button Mushroom.
- Add Pumpkin puree and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add Cooking Cream & Parmesan.
- Add the pasta to pumpkin mixture.
- Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Toss to combine.
- Sprinkle with fried pumpkin cubes.
This post is linked to the event Little Thumbs Up (Oct 2014 Event: PUMPKIN)
and hosted by Eileen (Eileen's Diary).
& co-hosted by Charmaine of Mimi Bakery House.