4 large egg whites
70g Caster Sugar
230g Icing Sugar
120g Almond Ground
Food Coloring (optional)
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees.
- Beat Egg white and caster sugar till stiff.
- Sift the Almond Ground and Icing Sugar.
- Fold into the egg white mixture.
- Mixture should be smooth and not runny.
- Do not over mix or else macarons will have no feet.
- Pipe onto trays lined with baking paper.
- Give the tray a rap and bake for 20 minutes.
4 tbsp unsalted butter
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp cinamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1 cup powdered sugar
- Cream butter and pumpkin to smooth mixture
- Add vanilla, followed by cinamon and nutmeg
- Slowly add the powdered sugar till you get the right consistency.
This post is linked to the event Little Thumbs Up (Oct 2014 Event: PUMPKIN)
and hosted by Eileen (Eileen's Diary).
& co-hosted by Charmaine of Mimi Bakery House.