115g Cake Flour
3/4 tsp Baking powder
85ml Pandan Juice ( I use coconut water to blend with the pandan leaves)
5 egg yolks
30g castor sugar
1/4 tsp salt
50g Castor Sugar
1/2 tsp cream of tartar
1. Sieve flour and baking powder.
2. Whisk egg yolk until creamy and light in colour.
Add in corn oil then pandan juice.
3. Add in flour mixture into yolk mixture lightly.
4. Beat egg white, sugar and cream of tartar till stiff.
5. Pour 1/2 egg white into flour mixture in (3) and blend well.
6. Pour flour mixture into the rest of the egg white and blend well.
7. Bake at 175C for 45 minutes or until cooked.