High Protein Flour 500g
Milk Powder 15g
Whole Meal 50g
Instant Yeast 11g
Water 300g (+ / - )
1. Mix instant yeast into flour.
2. Add in other ingredients except shortening to form dough.
3. Knead dough unti semi smooth; blend in shortening and continue knead until elastic.
4. Divid dough into 450g pieces and mould round. Allow to rest for 15 - 20 mins, covered with a
piece of cloth.
5. Mould into loaf shape and place into greased pans.
6. Proof the loaf until double in size.
7. Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees celcius for 25 - 30 mins.