Love this Fruit Pastry, full of fruits and very apetizing..Saw this in one of the food forum, can't remember which one, luckily I still remember the recipe.
1 1/2 cups cake flour
1 cup sugar + 2 tbsp
2 tbsp sour cream
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp lemon or orange zests
500 g fruits ( apricots, peaches, strawberry, blueberry, cherries,pineapple)
1. In a strainer, place the prepared fruits cut into not too big pieces), sprinkled them with 2 tbsp sugar.
2. Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
3. Beat butter, sour cream and sugar together.
4. Add eggs one at a time.
5. Add vanilla, zests, flour and baking powder and mix until everything is smooth.
6. Butter and flour a 9 inches round baking pan.
7. Place the batter in the pan.
8. Plae fruits on top ( don't press).
9. Bake for 60 to 70 mins depending on your oven.