French Almond Pie
120g Castor Sugar
30g Milk Powder
500g Low Protein Flour
240g Castor Sugar
200g Ground Almond
10g Milk Powder
100g Low Protein Flour
Method for Pie Base
1. Mix Margarine with castor sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Add in eggs slowly, beat until fluffy and add in milk powder.
3. Knead sifted flour into dough.
4. Roll out & line the pastry to cover the baswe and side of a pie mould.
Method Almond Filling
1. For almond filing, combine butter and castor sugar in another bowl and mix until fluffy.
2. Add in eggs slowly and blend thoroughly.
3. Blend in flour, ground almong and milk powder.
4. Pour almond filling into a plastic bag and cut a hole at the bottom, fill over pie pastry.
5. Bake in preheated oven at 175 degree celcius for abt 20 - 25 mins.