Monday, April 21, 2014

Orange Chiffon


Did this last week and only manage to post it today. There are so many oranges at home and I have to get rid of it as many as possible.Even now I still have alot of oranges left. The only bake that came to my mind is the Orange Chiffon and this month happen to beAnn from Anncoo Journal who is holding the LTU event for oranges too.So I baked a huge chiffon this time using the largest chiffon mould that I bought recently. I have double the potion and this chiffon was super huge. In fact I was a bit regret when I bought this mould.




I’m submitting this to Little Thumbs Up(LTU) Apr – Orange that was originally organized byZoe@Bake for Happy Kids & Mui Mui@MyLittle Favourite DIY & is currently hosted byAnn@Anncoo Journal.

Photobucket

9 comments:

Rumbling Tummy said...

How do you do those lines. So fine.

Jessie-CookingMoments said...

These days I prefer to choose a smaller pan unless for a special occasion where there are many friends around but your orange chiffon cake looked cottony soft!

Joceline Lor said...

so nice! 我喜欢水果香气的蛋糕呢。

Cecilia Yap said...

First of all pour some batter first followed by sprinkle a thin layer of cocoa powder and alternate each layer..

Cecilia Yap said...

In fact I also prefer a smaller pan but this large chiffon mould is so cheap in Malaysia and I can't resist it.

Cecilia Yap said...

Thanks Joceline. I love fruity kind of cakes too.

Rumbling Tummy said...

I learnt something new. Thanks.

ann low said...

Hi Cecilia, I wish I can have a huge slice of your orange chiffon cake. Looks soft and pretty.
Thank you for joining this month LTU event :)

Zoe said...

Hi Cecilia,

Good timing that you can used these oranges to bake this beautiful cake and also link with us at LTU!!! Hurray!!!

Zoe