Monday, December 15, 2014

Christmas Rainbow Cheese Cupcake

I was looking forward to the post-it-together cupcake events and immediate promised Fion of XuanHom's Mom that I will participate. On the other hand, I forgot that I will be busy during the weekend for my nephew wedding as the tea ceremony will be held at my place. I managed to squeeze some time to create this colourful cheese cupcakes for this event. I choose colourful theme as Christmas is around the corner and I am filled with festive mood too. Aren't these cupcakes lovely? I am so delighted to see the finished bake and kept admiring them.







                                                                           


                                                               
                                             
I'm joining Best Recipes for Everyone December 2014 Event Theme:

8 comments:

eileenlml.blogspot.com said...

Hi dear, so creative of you and the cupcake looks extremely sexxy, like it.

Fion said...

I beh tahan,can I have one too ?:)
hahaha

Karen Luvswesavory said...

So pretty Rainbow cheese cupcakes !

Cecilia Yap said...

Tks my dear...The colours makes one happy..

Cecilia Yap said...

Hi Fion babe...do help yourself with one.

Cecilia Yap said...

Yes Karen..love the colours too..

Zoe said...

Hi Cecilia,

I see that you like to bake colourful cakes these days... and I think these cakes are as cheerful as your colourful personality.

Nice cupcakes!

Zoe

Cecilia Yap said...

Hi Zoe...I love this festive month, that's why u see many colourful bakes of mine.