Sunday, May 24, 2015

Blueberry Cheese Cake

Did this Blueberry Cheese Cake for a pot luck dinner last night and to suprise the birthday gal too. It was a rush bake as I had to go back office for stock taking. Luckily I managed to bake this on time for the party and am very satisified with the taste too.

For recipe, please refer to http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/raspberry-cheesecake-recipe.html

Instead of using Rasphberry, I am using Blueberry instead for this bake. For the topping, I decorate it with Strawberries and Blueberries.






I'm submitting this post to the Best Recipes for Everyone May 2015 Event (Theme: My Favourite Desserts) organized by Fion of XuanHom's Mom and co-hosted by Aunty Young.

2 comments:

Aunty Young(安迪漾) said...

Hi Cecilia,
Wow, you actually managed to bake such a beautiful cake even though you were rushing? That's impressive! Thanks for sharing this delicious looking cake to BREE! :)

Cecilia Yap said...

Tks Aunty Young...