2 stalks Lemon Grass
5 cups Chicken Stock
5 Bird's Eye Chillies Bruised
2 Coriander Roots Bruised
1 inches knob Galangal - peeled and sliced
5 Kffir Lime Leaves
100g Straw Mushroom
10 Meat Balls
3 Pieces of Egg Beancurb
1 Sprig Coriander
3 Tbsp Lime Juice
2 Tbsp Fish Sauce
1 Tbsp Thsi Tom Yum Paste
1. Bruised the lemongrass and cut into short lengths.
2. Bring chicken stock to the boil over medium heat.
3. Add bird's eye chillies, coriander root, galangal, kffir like leaves and lemon grass.
4. Return stock to the boil for anothe 5 mins.
5. Scoop out coriander root, galangal, kaffir lime leaves and lemon grass.
6. Add prawns, mushrooms, meat ball, egg beancurd and return to boil again.
7. Add seasoning and remove from heat.
8. Serve and garnished with coriander leaves.