Open Pineapple Tarts
Close-Up Pineapple Tarts
100g Milk Powder
100g Castor Sugar
700g Plain Flour ( can use Hong Kong Flour or Cake Flour)
3 Egg Yolk
1 Egg White
1. Mix butter and sugar and beat till white.
2. Add in milk powder, eggs and flour. Mix well.
3. Take a small piece dough, flatten it.
4. Put in pineapple paste and wrap it.
5. Egg Wash.
6. Bake at 160 degrees celcius till golden brown.
Egg Wash - 2 eggs + 1 white to egg wash.
The process of making the pineapple fillings
6 nos Pineapple
600g Rock Sugar
1/4 tsp Cloves
1 Cinnamon Stick
1/2 lemon juice
1. Grate the pineapple and drain the juice.
2. Cook the pineapple till dry then add in sugar.
3. Cook over low fire till all the water evaporates and the pineapple does not stick to the side of the