250g Butter - cut into small cubes
500g Plain Flour
50g Baked Almond Powder
200ml Evaporated Milk / Fresh Milk
6 Egg Whisked and strained
1. Preheat oven to 150 degress celcius.
2. Grease about 23 tarts moulds.
3. Cream butter and sugar till white and add in egg.
4. Add in flour slowly and knead well, then place into tart moulds.
5. Pre-hear the shells at 180 degrees celcius for 15 mins till 3/4 cooked.
6. Boil water, sugar and leave to cool completerl before adding in evaporate milk and beaten eggs. Strained.
7. Pour filling into tart pastry and bake at centre rack at 150 degrees celcius for about 20 to 25 mins.