150g Unsalted Butter, melted
200g Caster sugar
2 no Eggs, lightly beaten
140g Vanilla Yogurt
2 tbsp Fresh Milk
1 tbsp finely grated lemon zest
2 tsp Lemon Juice
1 tsp vanilla extract
225g Cake flour, sifted
2 tsp Baking Powder, sifted
Pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 160 degress(fan-force)
2. Beat butter & sugar until light & fluffy. Add egg one at a time, mix well on each addition.
3. Add Yogurt, follow by lemon zest, lemon juice, milk and vanilla extract. Mix well on each addition.
4. In a separate bow, mix flour with baking powder and salt.
5. Add flour mixture into the cake mixture in 2-3 rounds. Mix with a spatula.
6. Dust blueberries with some extra cake flour. Place in a small fine strainer, shake to remove exess flour.
7. Spoon the cake batterm into a greased & floured loaf pan. Smooth the top. Bake in the middle level for about 60 mins or until a cake tester comes out clean.
8. Leave to cool in the loaf for 10 mins, then remove & place on a wire rack to cool down completely.