Friday, March 14, 2014

Tea Buckwheat Noodles with Sesame Salad Dressing


When I saw Leng @ Jessie Cooking Moments posted the Sesame Salad Dressing, I told myself I have to make this sauce as I am a great lover of Sesame Sauce. This is indeed a great sauce that goes well not only in deep fried meat or chicken but also a salad sauce and for me I love to eat it with Tea Buckwheat Noodes. Thank you once again for sharing this recipe. I have actually make 2 batches of this sauces and family members love it very much.


Sesame Salad Dressing





Recipe Source for the  Sesame Salad Dressing : Jessie-Cookingmoments

Sesame Salad Dressing

Yields about 750ml Salad Dressing

Ingredients:
30g White Sesame Seeds, stir-fried until fragrant
½ Carrot, roughly chopped
½ Brown Onion, roughly chopped
1 Clove Garlic, roughly chopped
50g Caster Sugar
350ml Sunflower Oil
100ml Brown Rice Vinegar
130ml Light Soy Sauce

Method:
Blend all the ingredients in a stick blender.

No comments: