Recipe Source: Fion
3 Egg Yolks
25ml Corn Oil
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
45g Low Protein Flour - Sift
1 tbsp Cocoa Powder
1 tbsp Hot Water
3 Egg Whites
25g Castor Sugar
1. Mix egg yolk with milk, corn oil & vanilla extract.
2. Add the sifted flour and mix well.
3. Mix cocoa powder with hot water, mix well and set aside.
4. Beat the egg white and castor sugar till soft form and glossy.
5. Fold the meringue to the egg yolk batter till well combined.
6. Pour half of the batter to the cocoa mixture and mix well.
7. Spoon the batter in alternate colour till batter finish.
8. Bake at 150 degrees for 30 mins or till cooked.
9. Remove from oven and revert the mould.
10. Let it cool completely.
I'm joining Best Recipes for Everyone ~ BREE#10
June 2015 Event: Secret of Chiffon & Roll Cake
Organized & hosted by Fion of Xuan Hom's Mom Kitchen Diary