Sunday, July 14, 2013

Topo Map Love Cake - Strawberry Flavour


This is my 2nd attempt baking Topo Map Love Cake. This time round, I decided to try a different flavour which is strawberry flavour using fresh strawberry puree. Overall am satisfied with the bake and the colour it turns out. The texture of this cake is soft and not dry too and taste so good. I liked the vibrant colour too. For recipe, you can refer to my previous bake  Topo Mad Love Cake. Instead of using the pandan juice, substiute with strawberry puree. Add a drop of red colouring if you want a more vibrant colour. 












2 comments:

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I have yet to make this Topo Map Love cake, like how you use strawberry flavour.

Cecilia Yap said...

Hi Sonia, tks for dropping by my blog too. I do enjoy reading your Blog and have bookmarked a few recipes which I have yet to experiment. Hope to see you baking this Map Love Cake soon. .