Though this is my first time baking this, I am quite satisfied with the bake. My mum said the taste is good and she liked it very much but my sister don't really fancy this cos she don't like the milk powder which is added to the dough. Guess I have to bake another version without the milk powder.
Recipe Source: Joceline
Makes 25 Pineapple Tarts
3 Egg Yolks
1 tbsp Condensed Milk
60g Milk Powder
550g Pineapple Paste ( am using Home Made paste)
Approximately 32g Dough & 22g Pineapple Paste
- Cream butter & sugar, add egg yolk and condensed milk and mixed well.
- Sift flour & milk powder and add to the mixture.
- Mixed well.
- Divide the dough according to the size.
- Roll the dough into a ball and then flatten.
- Place the filling into the dough and seal.
- Put into mould and press to fit into mould.
- Preheat the oven to 165 degrees, bake for 25 mins or till golden brown.
- After baking, remove the pineapple tarts and let it cool before removing the moulds..