3/4 cup (171g) unsalted butter , cut into pieces and melted o
8 ounces semisweet chocolate, finely chopped
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/3 cup sugar
1/2 tsp salt
2 1/2 cups milk, room temperature
6 large eggs, room temperature
Chopped Fresh Cherries
- Bring 1/4 cup water to a rolling boil in a small saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add butter, 1 piece at a time, whisking to combine after each addition.
- Remove from heat, stir in chocolate until completely melted. Set aside.
- Whisk together flour, sugar and salt in a medium bowl.
- Whisk together milk, eggs, and vanilla in another medium bowl.
- Gradually add milk-mixture to flour mixture, whisking until smooth.
- Pour through a fine sieve.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Lightly coat an non-stick pan with melted butter.
- Heat over medium heat until just starting to smoke.
- Remove pan from heat, pour about 2 tbsp batter into pan, swirling to cover bottom.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, return pan to heat.
- Cook, flipping once, until edges are golden and center is dry, about 30 seconds per side.
- Slide crepe onto a plate. Repeat process with remaining batter, coating pan with butter as needed.
- Place a crepe on a wire rack set over a rimmed baking sheet.
- Spread with about 3 tbsp of Cocoa filling.
- Top with another crepe, continue layering with the Cocoa filling and crepes.
- Spread a layer of filling on the top layer and sprinkled some cocoa powder.
- Decoate with some cherries.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 15 mins.