1 cup Mayonnaise
1 cup Sour Cream
1/2 cup Sugar
1/2 cup lemon juice
2 small pinch of salt
2 tsp wholegrain mustard
2 pinches of parsley flakes
Freshly ground black pepper
1 chopped cabbage
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Add the sugar, lemon juice, salt and mustard.
- Mix well.
- Add the parsley and black pepper.
- Stir in the carrots and cabbage.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve cold.
1 loaf of Baguette
1/2 cup salted butter, softened
4 large cloves of garlic, smashed and minced
1 heaping tbsp of freshly chopped parsley
dash of black pepper
- Mix the butter, galic and parsley together in a small bowl.
- Spread butter mixture over the bread.
- Place of a baking pan and broil for abt 10 mins till the edges of the bread begin to toast.
- Remove from overn and let it cool.
Fish & Chips
4 large russet potatoes
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tbsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1 egg, lightly beaten
1 can beer
1/2 cup rice flour, for dredging
2 cod or haddock fillets
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into strips.
- Put the potatoes in the oil and fry till crispy brown.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt, pepper and egg. Pour in the beer and whisk to a smooth
- Spread the rice flour on a plate. Dredge the fish pieces in the rice flour and then dip them into the batter.
- Fry the fish until crispy and brown.