Banana CakeRecipe Source: Bakericious
250g Salted Butter
1 1/2 cups castor sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
4 tbsp milk
1 1/2 cups mashed banana ( about 3 Delmonte bananas)
2 cups plain flour (220g sift together with 1 tsp bicarbonate of soad and 1 tsp baking powder)
1. Cream butter and sugar in a mixing bowl.
2. Add in eggs, vanilla essence and milk and mix well.
3. Add mashed banana into the mixture and mix well.
4. Finally add in sifted flour and mix well and pour into a cake tin.
5. Bake in preheated oven at 160 deg C for 1 hour or until a skewer inserted into the centre of the cake comes out clean. If the top layer turns brown after 15 minutes, cover it with a piece of aluminium foil.
6. Cool cakes in the pan then remove. Use a sharp knife to slice and serve