This is a very simple and easy dessert to make. During the hot weather, I love to drink coconut juice. It is so refreshing. And I love this dessert especially after a hot spicy meal as it cools off quite well and taste so yummy too. This dessert is very popular in Thailand and I have bookmarked this for quite sometime back when I saw it in Auntyyoung blog.
Recipe Source: Auntyyoung
2 young thai coconuts and coconut flesh
coconut jelly powder
1. Add coconut juice from 2 young coconuts to plain water till 3000ml.
2. Bring it to boil.
3. Add in 200g of sugar, coconut flesh and coconut jelly powder and mix well.
4. Bring it to boil and turn off the flame.
5. Pour the mixture into moulds and sprinkle some lime zest.
6. Once cooled, set it in the refrigerator.
7. Best served when chilled.