Recipe Source: Jessie
120g Strawberry Puree
1/4 cup coarsely chopped Strawberry
150g Cake Flour, sifted
1 tsp Baking Powder
75g Unsalted Butter
130-140g Caster Sugar ( I used 180g cos the strawberry I bought is slightly more sour)
1 tsp Vanilla Sugar
1. Preheat oven at 170 degrees
2. In a mixing bowl, combine cake flour and baking powder.
3. In another bowl, combine strawberry puree and milk.
4. Beat the butter, caster sugar and vanilla sugar till light and fluffy.
Add in the egg and beat till well combined.
5. Alternate add in the flour and strawberry puree.
6. Add in the chopped strawberry and combine well. (do not beat)
7. Fill in the batter to 80 % full into the the paper cups.
8. Bake for about 20 minutes for till the cupcakes are cooked.
9. When the cupcakes are done, remove from the oven and let them to cool down completely on a wire rack.