Here I would like to wish everyone a very Happy Valentine's Day too.
Recipe Source: Sonia
Cheesy Pineapple Tarts
50g condensed milk
235g plain flour
1 egg yolk (A size or large)
25g Parmesan cheese powder
1 egg yolk +1tsp milk, for egg wash
300g Pineapple filling (homemade or store-bought)
1. Cream butter and condensed milk till light
2. Add in egg yolk, and beat until combine.
3. Mix in flour and cheese powder, mix till become a soft and not sticky dough.
4. Roll pineapple filling into oval shape.
5. Flatten a piece of dough and do the shape you want.
6. Apply egg wash on the pineapple tarts. Bake in preheated oven at 170C for 20- 25mins or until golden brown.
8. Cool completely before storing.
I’m submitting this post to Best Recipes for Everyone
Jan & Feb 2015 Event Theme: My Homemade Cookies
This post is also linked to "My Treasured Recipes #5 - Chinese New Year Goodies (Jan/Feb 2015)" hosted by Miss B of Everybody Eats Well in Flanders and co-hosted by Charmaine of Mimi Bakery House.