260g Green Pea Powder ( am using wasabi green peas and grinded it)
160g Icing Sugar
1/2 tsp Salt
340g Self-raising flour
200ml Vegetable Oil
1 egg yolk + 1/2 tsp water for glazing
1. Sift flour with the salt and sift in the icing sugar. Add in the pea powder and mix all the ingredients thoroughly. Add oil sparingly and slowly mix till the dough does not stick to the hands.
2. Let dough rest for 15 mins, covered.
3. Roll dough into small balls (about 10-12g each) and arrange them on a parchment lined baking tray. Apply egg glaze.
4. Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees c for 15 minutes.
5. Allow cookies to cool on a try for about 10 minutes before removing them onto a wire rack to cool completely before storing into an airtight container.
I’m submitting this post to Best Recipes for Everyone
Jan & Feb 2015 Event Theme: My Homemade Cookies
This post is also linked to "My Treasured Recipes #5 - Chinese New Year Goodies (Jan/Feb 2015)" hosted by Miss B of Everybody Eats Well in Flanders and co-hosted by Charmaine of Mimi Bakery House.
I'm linking this post to the