Recipe Source: eugeniekitchen (She also shared how to do the Zebra Egg Roll)
1 tbsp Milk
1/4 tsp salt
1. Crushed the Seaweed Sheet
2. Beat the eggs with the seasoning.
3. Strain the egg mixture.
4. Heat the wok and lightly grease the pan.
5. Pour a small amount of egg mixture just enough to cover the surface, sprinkle seaweed pieces all over the top.
6. When the egg is half-cooked, roll the egg from the right side of omelette half way to the middle.
7. Repeat the process until all the egg mixture is used up.
8. Once cool, cut into bit size pieces.