Sunday, June 29, 2014

Zebra Egg Roll

During my recent trip to Korea, I bought a lot of Seaweed back. When I came across Eugenie's Kitchen posting of this dish, I was attracted by the colour combination of this dish. So this morning, I make some for breakfast and it taste awesome. Is simple to make and is also a good way for me to get rid of the seaweed instead of munching it plain.


Recipe Source: eugeniekitchen  (She also shared how to do the Zebra Egg Roll)

Ingredients:

3 Eggs
1 tbsp Milk
1/4 tsp salt
Seaweed Sheet

Methods:

1. Crushed the Seaweed Sheet
2. Beat the eggs with the seasoning.
3. Strain the egg mixture.
4. Heat the wok and lightly grease the pan.
5. Pour a small amount of egg mixture just enough to cover the surface, sprinkle seaweed pieces all         over the top.
6. When the egg is half-cooked, roll the egg from the right side of omelette half way to the middle.
7. Repeat the process until all the egg mixture is used up.
8. Once cool, cut into bit size pieces.


 

4 comments:

Aunty Young(安迪漾) said...

Mmh.....I can smell the aroma of the egg with seaweed. Wish I can taste it ,yummm yummmm.......

Cecilia Yap said...

Aunty Young - the taste is really yummy..

mayck-law. Blogspot.com said...

This sounds good and delicious!

Cecilia Yap said...

Hi May - this is simple to cook and taste delicious too..